Story Land, where fantasy lives!
Geared toward families with children between the ages of 2 and 12, Story Land offers many fun rides, activities, and services. Take a look at some our favorites!
- Exciting “Roar-o-Saurus” roller coaster
- A large variety of snack spots
- Storybook characters and special appearances
- Cool down in the Oceans of Fun Sprayground
- Play areas for the younger children
- Daily music, comedy, and magic shows
- Free parking and pet kennels
- Single and double strollers available for rent
- Highly rated service and cleanliness
StoryLand is located in the heart of the Mount Washington Valley in Glen, New Hampshire, just 20 miles south of the comfortable, affordable, and family-friendly Top Notch Inn on Route 16. The park is open daily from mid-June through early September, as well as weekends in late May and early October. Admission is $32.99 per person, and children 2 and under get into the park for free. Purchase a full-priced ticket after 3 p.m. and get a complimentary day pass to return to the park for another full day of your choosing that same year.
For a complete schedule and more information, call 1-603-383-4186 or visit StoryLand online at www.storylandnh.com.